Shuttle Bus Services
- Bus service (HK Island, Kowloon, and New Territories route) is available only for registered participants of the first start.
- Participants of other starts are encouraged to use public transportation.
- If you wish to purchase extra shuttle bus ticket, please contact us at [email protected]
- Participants are encouraged to take public transportation
- No parking at Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden on November 13/14.
- 110 private car parking spots are available at Lam Tsuen Wishing Tree on each day, on a first-come-first book basis at $170 per day.
- For easy access, a shuttle bus will run between the Farm and Lam Tsuen Wishing Tree at a regular frequency.
- To book private car parking spaces, please contact us at [email protected]
Directions to KFBG
Click here for directions
By Public Transport
By MTR East Rail/Bus
Take the train to Tai Po Market or Tai Wo. Get on the 64K bus towards Yuen Long (west). Ride for 15 minutes. Near the top of the extremely steep hill, get off at the Kadoorie Farm bus stop.
By MTR West Rail/ Bus
Take the train to Kam Sheung Road. Then, get on the 64K bus towards Tai Po. Ride for 20-25 minutes. After the extremely steep hill, get off at the Kadoorie Farm bus stop.
Take the 64K bus which runs between Tai Po and Yuen Long (west). Get off at the Kadoorie Farm bus stop.